GCA Design was formed by Graeme Cook in 2014 following a number of years in partnership and previous experience gained working in conservation, residential, commercial and retail sectors. The practice has considerable knowledge working across a full range of procurement routes within the UK Construction Industry, always tailored to suit individual Client and development needs.
As well as appointments to provide the principle architectural role on new build work, the practice has a particular interest and skill re-developing existing buildings within ‘live’ environments and also the conservation and renovation of listed buildings in both historic urban and rural settings.
In practice we adopt the following steps to progressive development:
1. Commit to leadership
2. Benchmark practice impacts and demonstrate practice performance
3. Build on our existing resources through CPD engagement and the use of software
4. Develop collaborative practices with other project disciplines
5. Follow the RIBA Outline Plan of Work
At GCA Design we strive to provide an innovative approach to all our design solutions, to bring together environmental, social and economic requirements that will maximize both quality and create added economic value, in the design and delivery of the projects. Our architectural solutions seek to offer the highest standards of accessibility and we aim to influence the sustainability of project outcomes to create significant benefits for Clients and building users.
A full range of architectural services from inception to completion including:
• Concept and Feasibility Studies
• Project Planning and Detailed Design
• Planning and Building Regulations Submissions
• Tender Action
• Project Management
• Contract Administration
Other design services can be provided in collaboration with www.danielcook.co are:
• Computer Generated Visualisations
• Graphic Communications
• Web Site Design